Reserve Your Spot
View rates and scholarships available, and learn how you can sponsor those who need your support.
Jewish Voice for Peace
2017 National Member Meeting
March 31st – April 2nd, Chicago, IL
Please Note: this year, the Jews of Color, Sephardi, and/or Mizrahi (JOCSM) Caucus is organizing an all-day gathering for JOCSM-identified members on March 31st. Learn more about the special gathering here.
The total cost per person at the National Member Meeting is about $550, which covers meeting rooms, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, snacks, coffee, materials, speaker fees, hotel staff support, the audio/visual tech and the like.
However, we don’t want money to be a barrier for anyone who wants to attend the NMM, so we are committed to subsidizing attendees as much as we can, based on need. We hope that if you are able to pay the unsubsidized or sponsorship rates, you do so to help provide support to those who need it. Use the guide below to determine how much you should pay. Note: we are unable to offer refunds on ticket purchases.
The Member Leader and Student rates require codes from a JVP staff person. If you qualify for these rates but never received a code, please reach out to your local organizer, or to JVP Membership Coordinator Samantha Brotman at email@example.com.
- The Jews of Color, Sephardi, Mizrahi (JOCSM) caucus has a limited number of $0 comp rate codes to distribute to those who identify as JOCSM/PoC. Apply here.
- Student Leaders can register at $36. JVP’s Campus Coordinator distributes these codes.
- At this special rate for students and people on a fixed income, JVP subsidizes nearly 90% of the registration cost.
- The Jews of Color, Sephardi, Mizrahi (JOCSM) caucus has a limited number of $72 rate codes to distribute to those who identify as JOCSM or PoC. Apply here.
- The Jews of Color, Sephardi, Mizrahi (JOCSM) caucus has a limited number of $180 rate codes to distribute to those who identify as JOCSM/PoC. Apply here.
- A very limited amount of $180 rates available by application.
- At this standard rate, JVP subsidizes 35% of the cost. No discount code needed.
- At this special rate available as needed for member leaders, JVP subsidizes 68% of the registration cost. JVP Staff Organizers provide these codes.
Register at this rate and receive a free copy of JVP’s anthology, “On Antisemitism: Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice” when you arrive at the NMM!
TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIPS AND FUNDRAISING SUPPORT
JVP National is providing fundraising support to individuals and chapters interested in raising additional funds to cover travel, registration, and housing.
For Members-at-Large: After you have completed your registration for the NMM, you will find a link to the application for travel scholarships and fundraising assistance. To access fundraising tools and support provided by JVP, you must fill out your registration and travel scholarship application by Dec. 9th.
If you have questions about fundraising support for attending the NMM, please contact JVP Development Coordinator Audrey Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JVP National has a limited amount of support available for travel scholarships, offered on a rolling basis. After you have completed your registration for the NMM, you will find a link to the application for travel scholarships and fundraising assistance.
Travel scholarships used for any purpose are reimbursement-based: you must have a receipt. This includes receipts for airlines, rail, or bus tickets, and mileage driven associated with travel, lodging, etc. You will not receive any reimbursements without receipts.
While we acknowledge that this may not cover all travel costs for everyone, the stipend will hopefully make quite a dent in your expenses, and we are committed to trying to help fund as many people we can. If you have questions about travel scholarships, please email JVP Office Manager Liz Ingenthron at email@example.com.
Deadline to apply for Travel Scholarship: February 1st, 2017
The amounts below reflect the maximum possible funds available given your region. Please review before applying. Thank you!
- Region includes: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin.
Northeast and South
- Region includes: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Region includes: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.